Best advice from Dave Lindahl to sell your house
Dave Lindahl says that there are three main factors to be considered for increasing the salability of your property. They are given below,
- 1.Presentation of your property
- 2. Select right Selling Agent
- 3. Provide best possible price for the property
Presentation of your property:
As “First Impression is the Best Impression” your house should look very neat and fresh with eye attractive, which means that external maintenance is very important. If your property is attractive then it will surely make a better first impression so that the buyer can pay the amount what you said to them.
Select Right Selling Agent:
- If you are not experienced in property sales then keeping a good selling agent is the right choice. The best selling mediator is the difference between a sale and a non sale of a property.
- Keep in mind that a good selling agent should introduce the property buyer to your property and should say the highest possible rate of your home on behalf of you.
- You can easily identify the good selling agent by asking few questions to them. If he is not ready to answer all the questions thensurely he may not be the right person. The questions are given below.
- 1. How long have you been selling real estate?
- 2. How many properties do you sell for one year?
- 3. Where do you grade in your workplace?
- 4. What is the best way of sale of my home? Why?
- 5. What is your plan in selling?
- 6. Will you release me from the sale power if I’m not fulfilled with the stage of service?
- 7. What methods do you have in place to create buyers for my house?
- 8. Will you provide me a habitual feedback on the growth of the sale? How frequently and how’ll you do this?
- 9. Do you have any references that we may call?
Provide best possible price for the property:
- Getting more money for your property and selling it quickly is the result that every one wants.
- Before selling a property you should fix two sets of price. One is ideal price and another one is walk away price. Ideal price is your dream amount and walk away is quick sale one.
There are three points to be considered for setting the price.
1. Consider the recent sale prices of the properties (like yours) which sold in our area. Get the details from the news paper or from the good selling agent.
2. Just decrease some little bit amount of your property by comparing with your competitors property rate in your area.
3. Increase your marketing campaign strength. The more buyers you have means that much competition will be there for buying your property.